Saturday, August 12th will be the next monthly 2way VFS competition at Paraclete XP!
This competition will be a full 6 rounds. We will get started at 3:30 pm going over 2way VFS rules and basics. After that at 4:00 we will go over the competition layout and release the draws for each class. The event should be finished around 8:00 pm. After the competition, there will be a 30-minute huck jam for those who want.
3:30 pm | Competition Basics, tips & tricks
4:00 pm | Pre-Comp Briefing & Release of Draws
5:30 pm | Competition Begins
*Awards & Debriefing – (15 minutes after last round)
8:30 pm | Huck Jam
Competition will consist of 2way VFS only.
- Rookie – 3 to 4 possible point draw (back/belly points only)
- Intermediate – 3 to 4 possible point draw (Head Up points only)
- Advanced – 4 to 5 possible point draw (One member must be able to fly Head Down)
- Open – 5 to 6 possible point draw (Both members must be able to fly Head Down)
- Speed Check
- 2 Back/Belly round (All rounds for rookie)
- 4 Vertical rounds
- Competition will follow the IBA Rules
- Participants can create their own team or we can help find you a teammate.
- Live Judging
- Coaches will help with engineering of draw prior to competition
- Each team will be debriefed after the competition is over if they want.
- Cost is $75 per individual
EARLY REGISTRATION CLOSES August 6th. Registration is $85 after August 6th if time is available.