Who Can Fly?
You can fly as long as you:
- Are not pregnant
- Have not had issues with prior shoulder dislocation
- Are not wearing a cast
- Do not weigh over 250lbs. Exceptions can be made so please give us a call about this issue
- Are not younger than 2 years of age
- Are not under the influence of drugs or alcohol
- Do not have a history of neck, back, or heart conditions. Check with your Doctor.
- Have signed our waiver
Those who wear glasses can be supplied with goggles that can be worn over them.
Flying and Disabilities
We will do our best to safely fly anyone with a disability and is most likely always possible when the disability is physical. Please call ahead of time and talk with our staff.