Who Can Fly?
One of the great things about indoor skydiving is that almost anyone in good health and fitness can try it. At Paraclete XP, we regularly welcome flyers of all ages and experience levels. If you’re ready to experience something extraordinary, read our list of indoor skydiving requirements below or contact a member of our team with any questions you have.
Individuals can fly as long as they:
- Are not pregnant
- Have not had issues with prior shoulder dislocation
- Are not wearing a cast
- Do not weigh over 250lbs. Exceptions can be made, so please give us a call about this issue
- Are at least 3 years of age
- Are not under the influence of drugs or alcohol
- Do not have a history of neck, back, or heart conditions. Check with your Doctor.
- Have signed our waiver
Those who wear glasses can be supplied with goggles that can be worn over them.
Flying and Disabilities
We will do our best to safely fly anyone with a disability in our wind tunnel. If you are a person with a disability and want to experience the joy of indoor skydiving, please contact a member of our staff to discuss whether we can accommodate your needs. Your safety is always our number one priority!